Services & Support
A True Business Partner
Ingram Micro is about partnership. We bring together technology buyers and sellers, and help our vendor and reseller partners to grow profitable, sustainable businesses.
Our Reseller Advantage
Becoming an Ingram Micro reseller gives you access to the broadest range of market-leading technology solutions in the Australian market – we represent more than 120 Vendors across consumer, enterprise, mobile, DC/POS and Cloud Services technologies.
We offer our Reseller partners:
- Deep product expertise - our team boasts more than 400 individual industry certifications
- Our industry-leading e-commerce platform – Techlink – now including native Mobile app capability
- Innovative services that make doing business easier – such as our full-service Configuration Centre and Dropship services
- A state-of-the-art logistics centre with the largest stock holding in the industry – and a distribution centre in Perth. So you can get what you want, when you want
- Dedicated teams focused on delivering to your specific market needs. Whether you're in retail, serve the SME market, or work with large-scale enterprise customers we have people who understand your needs and work alongside you as an extension of your own in-house team
- Flexible credit and efficient payment solutions
- Sales enablement – our BDM and technical pre-sales teams work alongside you to help identify, qualify and maximise your sales opportunities
- Unparalleled licensing expertise – our team offers expert software licensing expertise across more than 13 licensing vendor partners
- Education and training – we run more than 40 events a year, from our 5-city Accelerate Conference and Expo, to workshops, seminars and certification bootcamps.
- Our Partner Technology Centres in Sydney and Melbourne provide real-world data-centre environments for you to use for training, proof-of-concept testing, and customer demonstrations for enterprise technologies.
Deep industry expertise
With more than 120 vendors, and over 400 industry certifications in the team, we can support you across the entire technology spectrum. Our specialised product teams can help provide expert support with:
- Enterprise Products – from servers and storage, networking and security to data-centres and everything in between
- Volume Products – we have the broadest range of fast-moving technology products from market-leading vendors, and the largest stock-holding in the country
- DC/POS, mobility solutions, digital signage and IP security products – our specialist (Vantex) team can help you with industry solutions for retail, education, public sector, logistics and more
- Cloud Services – let our Cloud Services experts and services vendor partners make your transition to providing Cloud Services easy
- Apple – our dedicated Apple Business Group can help with the country's widest range of Apple and Apple-compatible 3rd-party products and mobile solutions