Become a Reseller
Ingram Micro is dedicated to being the distribution partner of choice for our more than 7000 active resellers across Australia.
We are focused exclusively on best serving the needs of our reseller partners. For this reason, we take care to ensure that our reseller partners are active I.T resellers, with committed sales and marketing strategies that will promote the growth of a mutually beneficial business relationship.
Only active I.T resellers are eligible to apply for an account with us.
Applying for an Ingram Micro account
All new account applicants must go through an accreditation process to ensure they meet the requirements for becoming an Ingram Micro reseller partner.
Cash accounts allow for payment via credit-card (Visa and Mastercard), direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (including BPAY). Payment must be received by Ingram Micro before your order can be dispatched. To apply for an Ingram Micro Cash Account simply complete the application for - Cash Account Application.
Credit Accounts provide commercial credit terms, and payment can be made via direct deposit, electronic funds transfer (including BPAY) or cheque. Credit limits and terms will be determined as part of your application process.
To apply for a Credit Account please complete the following 2 forms and follow the instructions in the forms to return the completed forms to our accounts team.
- An Application to establish a Commercial Credit Account with Ingram Micro.
- A Statement of Personal Assets and Liabilities
Please send the completed form(s) together with
• Copy certificate of registration
• Copy of driver’s license /passport reflecting, name, date of birth and signature of all directors
• Letter of reseller /directors (on company letter head) requesting an account with Ingram confirming
1) signature of all directors
2) confirming goods will be purchased for resale
• Three trade references
to Accounts Credit Team
Customer terms of sale
To review our Customer Terms of Sale, click here